The New Coast

Last month, The New Coast released their debut single Lost In your Love.

I don't know where you are, so honey come and save me. 



A couple of East London lads with a new spectrum of music.

I actually hit Google for some research on these guys. I was intrigued about the volume of hype inevitably circulating post release.

Given the lyrics circulate around a beach, lots of articles bang on about holiday themes and snippets of summer. It's all pretty unoriginal considering how many listeners writers were transported to that same beach. I mean, it must be pretty busy in paradise.

The boys wrote the song on much sunnier shores but the vibe is too atmospheric and intense for me to relate it to a white exotic beach, instead I'm imagining ominous clouds and sinister waves on the horizon.

The New Coast might not have tempted me to grab a Pina Colada, but summer is approaching and spring has arrived. Fuck*ng yippee!

Longer days mean happier puppy dogs, happier plants and happier me. Must a be a huge relief to M's sanity. Big plans and looming excitement are approaching so we're both rapidly losing patience. Hurry up time.

So honey won't you know me, I wanna know your lost love. I can see in the dark. 

Lost In Your Love is made up of smoky effects, jungle drums, elevating electric guitar and deep velvet vocals. A great concoction for a belter, leaving your lungs sore and gasping for more.