The New

A new November, new home, new town, new season, new furniture, new clothes, new friends, new fights, new food, new traditions, new routines, new loves, new hates, new dreams, new adventures. It isn't easy, but it's amazing. 




The list of furnishings and accessories for the house is never ending. I'm sure this is normal for every household, but starting fresh with a 3 bedroom house is a challenge. From sofas to casserole dishes to bath matts. We've even made a start on collecting Christmas decorations too. I'm so glad that I enjoy it so much and I am so glad that it's becoming our most favourite place to be. 

Every weekend we're one step closer to being settled and making this house a home. With thanks to Ikea, Cargo, Urban Outfitters, Oliver Bonas, Next, Jo Malone, Debenhams, Tesco, H&M, Argos, Zara, The White Company, John Lewis, Primark, Marks & Spencer... (and probably more additions to this list soon). I'm taking inspiration from Pinterest, featuring minimal, cosy, natural materials. Scandinavian, nordic and New England themes. I didn't want us to fall into the lure of black and white or grey, but boy I love those colours. One of the best bits of decorating is incorporating personal touch, and that's our touch, not just mine.