Sunday

I love weekends. I really love weekends.
  




This weekend we had lazy mornings, we got up late, enjoyed mugs of coffee and pastries for breakfast and watched some Greys Anatomy. We went Christmas shopping yesterday. We made a good start on our Christmas decoration collection (which I now want displayed in our house all year - they're so damn pretty!) and I got some Christmas gifts. This year I've set out to get luxurious, good quality presents, none of that comical junk.

I treated myself to a onsie (an all in one/ one piece). It's incredibly soft and warm. Exactly what I needed now that the temperature has dropped and I'm spending lots of time at home. It's a bunny one, so it has big floppy ears on the hood, and lovely white and grey colours. I thought a bunny one would be most appropriate - as I am still persuading M that we should get one,  a bunny that is, I mean our brood doesn't feel complete without one.


We welcome the puppy dogs home next weekend. They have been staying with my mum for a couple of years (it's been distressing). It should be a lovely weekend. I am very excited to look after Joey and Lyla again, to have my canine best friends back in my life, involved in my routine and waddling around the house. Slowly but surely life is starting to smooth into happy.