All Good Things Are Wild and Free

Albert Einstein once said "Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better"

I escaped into the deep depths of the snow tipped mountains and secret waterfalls. I dug my toes into the hot white sand and felt the blazing sun tinge my skin. I wondered around valleys of vast countryside, untouched and craving to play host for adventures. 


Accompanying my journey were Letlive, Passenger, Avicii and Arcane Roots. An occasional adrenaline rush would be fed through my ears and spread through my veins, thrilling my wits end and pushing my excitement further. The impact that music beholds still surprises me at aged 22. It was pleasant to feel that familiar tingle down my spine, as I listened to the friendly chirps, delicate guitar and not so delicate crescendos. The songs connected with me and my surroundings, allowing each symbol and vibration to push me further into my mind, letting it wonder further than the mountain peaks and narrow valleys. 

On my journey around New Zealand, I found myself, or an answer, or maybe a missing piece of the puzzle. I was so lost in the clouds before, a bubble of negativity, a misty fog. Now it's bright blue skies and a clear mind. Now I know I am not home, not yet, because home is with him. I am merely stuck in the suspense of in between. 

And just like that all of the negativity inside me has been washed away, all that is left is raw truth and the brutality of honesty. I generally feel stronger. 

2014 goals, resolutions, wisdoms, promises (and whatever else you want to call them...)
-Write, draw, create. 
-Listen to music. (More music)
-Never stop dreaming.
-Never forget this feeling.