Pvris

After so many long weeks of rain and slave labor I strip and sink into a hot bath with a glass of Merlot. 

I know its chemicals that make me cling to you. 

Pvris echo around my little bathroom. Their two released tracks St.Patricks & House repeatedly reverberate off of the tiles and into the crevices of my heart.  


I need a miracle to get away from you.

November is looming ever closer along with my new job and the arrival of Pvris’ new album White Noise. Desolate and enchanting their vibes add a fresh concept to a girl front rock band. Their applicable lyrics have glued themselves to the sides of my brain with the affix of Lyndsey’s delicious vocals. 

Transparent hands were at my neck, but I love the way you let me breathe instead.

I am finally reaching for my goals. One by one they are getting ticked off of the list. At the moment I am battling through the last 2 weeks of my current job and it goes slower the more I want it to end. It's strange that any sense of achievement is dull now that you are not here. Since you decided to pretend not to exist in my life at all, nothing seems to sparkle anymore. 

I’ve got to get you out of my system. It’s my house and I think it’s time to get out. It’s my soul, it’s not yours anymore.

When one is physically and emotionally unavailable to others, it puts a lot of things into perspective. It puts people into perspective. There aren’t any more allowances for scumbags. 

I need a miracle to bring me back to you. I know you’re gone now but I still wait for you.