Sylosis

The boyfriend is starting a blog (I am so proud) & he's got dibs on the Sylosis gig, so this entry will be brief.



After getting myself locked out of my apartment for the second time this month, I ended up at the gig wearing a baby pink party dress (still on from the night before) I'd never been to the 'CF10' venue so it was fun to check it out, despite being the ugly duckling amongst the black abyss of metalheads. Hot and intimate, the blazing heat bouncing from the crowd and the band had us all red 'n sweaty. As for the music, Sylosis played a prime set, living up to their reputable talents with technical complexity spread out through the band. The venue was blowing up with can crushing emotion & speedy double bass. Sylosis are a new metal band that matter. They don't just have long hair, a good head bang and a teaspoon of guitaristic talent. They possess tonnes of integrity and unique flair. In the end they make your ears backfire.