Adele

.. Never mind I'll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you, too. Don't forget me, I beg...
"So what do you think?"
"I already knew this song!"
"Alright..."
"I mean, who doesn't?"
and my boyfriend is completely right. All the radios are broadcasting it, your ex has it on repeat & Dr's are probably prescribing it to the broken hearted. Sung by Adele Atkins with her compelling velvet voice, the medicinal lyrics portray just enough happiness and remorse to remove any twisting knives in your chest.
Her album 21 is hooting 'nd hollering its way to the top of every ones favourites. The classic piano ballads lend you a slice of peace and understanding and Adele's deep oily vocals have a subtle southern hint that impressively comfort you without rinsing you clean of your wits, and don't leave you in need of a hearing aid.
I'm glad this mare stepped out the shadow of Amy Winehouses beehive and found her own spotlight. This soul stomper is leaving us all for dust.